Reporting to the VP of Client Success and Training, the SEO Specialist will play a key role in increasing awareness of Noah Digital clients’ digital marketing strategy driving new and repeat qualified visitors to their websites by improving their visibility in organic search results with Google and Bing. The successful candidate will have proven experience in developing and executing SEO strategies for web-based properties. He or she must also be organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines, but flexible in a changing environment.
We are a full-service data-driven digital agency specializing in search engine optimization, paid search, programmatic advertising, social media and content marketing, located in the heart of Burlington, Ontario. We work with a range of amazing companies who share a common goal – growing their business. We fuel our company off driven and energetic individuals who are motivated to learn and grow every day. We’re currently experiencing high growth and to expand our strong team who have passion for online marketing. We want our SEO Specialist to be a part of an innovative, strategic and fun company to work for. We work hard, have fun and love what we do. Join us!
- Assist in, the development and execution of our search engine strategy
- Prepare site performance analyses and reports
- Work closely with marketing and develop teams to ensure a cohesive online user experience, from first exposure in the search engines to the landing page and through the brand interaction.
- Research, build and manage keyword lists to facilitate the creation and management of multiple campaigns.
- Perform on-page optimization, including content management and improvement
- Maintain and manage Noah Digital’s on-going SEO projects
- Identify link opportunities and build links by utilizing various link metrics according to the best link building practices
- Implement best practices for SEO in order to drive rankings and ROI
- Track, analyze and measure the performance of all search engine marketing results and manage projects to optimize rankings
- Craft and deliver presentations with clarity and confidence.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- 1-3 years’ experience as a full-time search engine optimization (SEO) professional
- Knowledge of successful link building tactics and backlink profile analysis
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Search Console and Bing webmaster tools
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, Majestic SEO and SEMrush
- Understanding of changing search engine algorithms and their impact on SEO
- Advanced knowledge of SEO techniques
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adjust priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential
- Bilingual, English and Mandarin, is an asset
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Education reimbursement
Please email your Resume and a brief paragraph why you think you’d work well with us to info@noahdigital.