Noah Digital is looking to fill a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to the VP of Client Success and Training, position within our head office in Burlington Ontario. The candidate will collaborate with our digital marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your valuable contribution will help us provide quality services to our clients. The ideal candidate would have a decent knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO and PPC, and good at following direction. Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment independently is a must.
Noah Digital is a full-service data-driven digital agency specializing in search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), programmatic advertising, social media, content marketing and conversion rate optimization, located in the heart of Burlington, Ontario. We work with a range of amazing companies who share a common goal – growing their business. We fuel our company off driven and energetic individuals who are motivated to learn and grow every day. We’re currently experiencing high growth and to expand our strong team who have a passion for online marketing. We want our Digital Marketing Specialist to be a part of an innovative, strategic and fun company to work for. We work hard, have fun and love what we do. Join us!
- Perform website audit and marketing research on competition
- Write blog posts and email marketing messages, and prepare social media posting
- Coordinate with other team members on various projects
- Help organize marketing events such as seminars and training courses
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Edit video with different video edit software is a plus. Also proficient in MS office suite in particularly MS word, excel, and powerpoint.
- Work on SEO tasks such as on-page SEO and link building
- Work on PPC tasks such as campaign setup and management
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn digital marketing skills
- Solid understanding of digital marketing fundamentals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, HTML, CSS and basic programming skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics and SEMRush)
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and its best practices
- Bilingual, English and Mandarin, is an asset
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Education reimbursement
Please email your Resume and a brief paragraph why you think you’d work well with us to email@example.com