We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing coordinator to join our growing team.
You will work on:
- Website audit and competitive analysis
- Content creation and social media posting
- Video editing
- Event planning
As a digital marketing coordinator, you will collaborate with our digital marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your valuable contribution will help us provide quality services to our clients.
This job will help you acquire extensive digital marketing skills such as SEO, social media marketing and content marketing. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital marketing field and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Event planning and seminar invitation through social media sites and event websites
- Video editing with After Effect (for PC) or Final Cut (For Mac) or Sparkol (cartoon) is a plus. Also proficient in MS office suite in particularly MS word, excel and powerpoint.
- Fast speed and multi tasking, you are willing to learn and grow. You are familiar with social media sites such as Facebook,Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instgram etc. Have some experience organizing groups and promote events will be preferred but not a must as soon as you are a quick learner.
- You can also help with seminars registration and follow up.
- Have excellent writing skills you will write promotional articles on digital marketing based upon our requirement.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn digital marketing skills
- Solid understanding of digital marketing fundamentals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics and SEMRush)
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and its best practices
We are looking for a motivated business major, or engineering, computer science or communication major person who is quick to learn and grow in the digital marketing field. Good personality and good team player.
We thank you for your interest. We would like to help you achieve your career goal and we have lots of opportunities for you to learn and grow! Join us now by contacting Dr. Bin Tang at Bin.Tang@NoahDigital.ca and at the same time we welcome you submit your resume for our serious consideration.